Create a Dynamic Persona
- This program aims to redefine the superwoman of the 21st century – the ones who is super successful as well as super fulfilled.
- It aims to develop high-potential women leaders at multiple levels with the skills to advance their own careers and take up higher levels in corporate leadership.
- It aims to enable women to develop the specific skills and mindset required to rise to foster professional growth, and gender equality in the workplace
Some of the ways, this program will empower the participant are:
- Project confidence and competence with compelling presence
- How to create a dynamic persona that radiates authenticity
- Reveal your relevance, establish yourself as an expert
- Present your most mesmerizing self, exhibit X Factor like a celebrity
- Display poise that expresses dignity and grace under pressure
- Bringing a strategic focus to your role: Increasing your level of contribution
- Building winning relationships: becoming a trusted advisor, mentor and coach
Our Happy Clients
Preeti is a sought after coach and trainer who has established herself as an expert in her domain through selfless service and candid contribution. Her extensive experience in trainings is evident in her delivery style. She is very bright and talented in this domain. Her empathetic nature makes her understand and connect with each and every participant deeply and impart more effective trainings. I really admire Preeti for her genuineness and exceptional competencies!
Preeti Subberwal is a high potential trainer and influencer. She has delivered some brilliant presentations on Holistic Wellness and Virtual Presentation Skills for some forums that I am spearheading including FMA, FIA and others. The thoroughness in her preparation and passion in her delivery is really commendable. I would certainly recommend her for training and coaching services to organisations, professional bodies and individuals.
I have been associated with Preeti for more than a year now. She has given trainings and coaching in our company. We have received very good feedback for her training. She connects to the people very fast. They have benefitted a lot from her coaching. The changes that people have undergone were amazing.
I knew Preeti as a professional colleague at Comviva and was impressed when she decided to take her career in the direction of training and development. As a trainer, she worked with employees across the board to help them develop their self-awareness and their ability to improve their performance, largely with NLP techniques. Her sessions were fun, informative and empowering.
Preeti is another name for re-invention. She continually innovates her offerings & keeps her updated with the industry trends. Her subject knowledge & commitment to quality is commendable. A great person to work with, She holds several years of experience in delivering training programs for corporates as well as SMEs. At Tap-DC, she’s our preferred faculty-on-panel for Leadership Development Programs. Preeti can be trusted to do justice with any engagement she signs up for.