Why do you need to invest in training and development of yourself and your employees?
In a challenging environment full of pressures, and chaos, sustaining high levels of performance requires on-going focus and strategic actions in the direction of growth and development of employees.
We, at Thoughtful engagement start by understanding your strategy, your business outcomes, your demands for talent management and learning and development goals of your employees. Addressing the specific root causes of human performance gaps is something we help you with.
Our new-age training programs allow your organization to pave the way forward and foster productivity by:
- Elevating performance & productivity and talent management
- Individual development
- Leadership development and improving teamwork
- Improving sales process and customer satisfaction
- Employee Engagement and Retention
Who all can be benefited by our interventions?
The interventions can be beneficial for:
- Senior Executives
- Middle Management
- Business owners
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Counsellors and Consultants
- Trainers and Coaches
- Faculties and Teachers
Do you design and deliver customized programs for the organizations?
We offer three different types of in-house workshops –
- Off the shelf Workshops – We can run all of our off-the-shelf workshops without any customization
- Tailored Workshops – We can tailor our off-the-shelf programs specifically for you as per your requirements.
- Fully customized Workshops – We can design a fully bespoke training program for you focusing on building specific competencies, and providing specific tools and techniques to meet your developmental needs.
What are the different areas of intervention?
Our unique portfolio of result-oriented solutions provides learners with something that is tied directly to their business goals, giving them knowledge, skills, and tools to use on the job. It will enable the individuals to build competencies in the following inter-related areas:
- Accelerating Leadership Development
- Managerial Excellence
- Collaboration and Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Communication and Presentation Excellence
- Achieving Specific and Desired Results
- Sales, Persuasion and Negotiation Skills
- Customer Service Excellence
- Building and enhancing Executive Presence
- Organizational Culture Building
- Business Etiquettes and Grooming
- Holistic Wellness and Fostering Work-life Balance
By focusing firstly on building a robust foundation with core competencies in place, we provide an easy-to-master process to bring out the innate greatness and create real and sustainable change and growth in the real world.
What’s the methodology that is being used?
- Needs Assessment – We begin by understanding your strategic challenges and your highest priorities to identify the competencies that need to be built.
- Design and Development – The next step is to plan and create the comprehensive structure of the solution(s) unique to your requirements by combining leadership development and organizational transformation with the help of training and coaching interventions.
- Execution/Delivery – The focus is then on facilitating the required intervention to implement the solution(s).
- Evaluation and Measurement – Once the solution is implemented, the evaluation and measurement of its overall impact and effectiveness of the intervention is done.
- Reinforcement to Ensure Sustainable Change – On-going support through regular follow-up sessions is provided. Also the workshops are followed by one-to-one coaching, if required.
How is the effectiveness of the interventions evaluated and measured?
- We can evaluate the impact at four levels
- Level 1 – Reaction and Feedback
- Key Question: Was it useful and enjoyable?
- Level 2 – Learning
- Through: Pre and post course quizzes or tests
- Key Question: Did learning take place?
- Level 3 – Application of learning and intangible benefits
- Through inputs from the reporting managers and peers to check learning, changes in attitude and behaviour
- Key Question: Was the learning implemented?
- Level 4 – Impact on business performance
- Includes: Output, cost, quality and time
- Key Question: Did performance improve as a result?
- Level 1 – Reaction and Feedback